TCR Inc. is seeking an experienced Administrative Coordinator/Assistant to in our Wisconsin Rapids office. TCR is a leading full-service provider of advanced metal stamping production and automation systems in the manufacturing industry. We are seeking someone with excellent communication and organizational skills to maintain our office and provide administrative support to the rest of the staff.
TCR is a fast-growing company with immense potential for advancement and extended training to enhance your current skills.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Greet office visitors
- Process all mail and package shipments
- Maintain all office equipment and supplies
- Coordinate executive/administrative travel
- Provide administrative support to TCR execs and staff
- Filing and office organization
- Electronic document management
- Set up meetings and conferences
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent, Associate degree highly desirable.
- At least 3 years of administrative experience
- Proficient in Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be self-directed and display good judgement with attention to detail.
- Excellent oral, written and inter-personal skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive, market-based wage to commensurate with education and experience
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes: health care coverage, retirement account, paid time off and paid holidays.
Pay: $15 – $18.00 per hour
Hours: 8am – 4:30pm