Regional Supplier & Distributor of Press Controls & Safety Guarding Systems
Press controls and guarding to make your operation OSHA-compliant and more efficient.
Whether your goal is as simple as becoming safe and OSHA-compliant or using modern machine controls for mistake-proofing and efficiency, TCR and Link Systems can help you.
Link Systems manufactures press controls for mechanical presses ranging from 35 tons up to 4,000 tons. These controls are available from OEM manufacturers on new machines or as retrofits to bring older mechanical presses into the 21st century.
- Die protection
- Tonnage monitoring
- Automatic setups
- Press room network
- Clutch brake controls
At TCR, we take great pains to understand the goals of each customer, along with their budgetary, logistical, and mechanical constraints. We offer our clients several key advantages, including:
- Retrofit press controls for all makes and models
- A solution customized to your specific needs
- Turnkey installation and training
- Press controls without built-in obsolesce – still selling parts for controls built in the 70s
Product Features and Benefits
Our press controls and safety guarding systems offer the following:
Process Controls (Die Protection, Tonnage Monitoring, PLS)
It is important to distinguish between process and press controls.
- Press controls run the press itself and provide critical safety functions. They handle hardware components such as motor control, clutch brake systems, lubrication systems, etc.
- Process controls function as the brain of the press. They interact with the equipment, monitor press and die operations, mistake-proof the process and provide signals to the auxiliary equipment.
TCR installs a wide range of press control systems from simple manual operations to sophisticated progressive die or transfer systems.
These systems offer the following benefits:
- Press, feed, and auxiliary system functions are seamlessly integrated
- Maximum ease of operation for complicated production systems
- Reduced downtime
- Optimized productivity
- Enhanced quality control
- Reduced number of scrap parts
- Eliminate die crashes
- Records and reports production information for plantwide networks
- Provides job and PM scheduling
Press Controls & Guarding
The systems provided by TCR are designed to meet all current and anticipated safety guidelines from OSHA 29 CFR 1910.217, ANSI B11.1, and CSA Z142.
Equipment provided by TCR features
- Press control retrofits for all tonnages and applications
- Light curtains
- Interlock barrier guards
- Safety gates and fencing
- Physical barriers
Learn More From TCR
We prioritize safety and quality. If you are interested in learning more about TCR and how we leverage our partnerships and manufacturing capabilities to deliver high-quality, customized press control and safety guarding solutions to our customers, reach out to us today for more information.