TCR Inc. is seeking individuals for Field Service Technicians to work for one of the leading full-service providers of advanced metal stamping, production and automation systems in the manufacturing industry. We are seeking self-motivated and highly organized Service Techs with excellent communication skills to add to TCR Service Team. Our prestigious customer base requires a widely diverse and extremely mobile service team to keep their systems running at peak efficiency. The primary job is to service, troubleshoot, maintain and install metal stamping and forming equipment in our customer’s facility throughout the world. We are looking for applicants with a high degree of personal accountability and team players, with a can-do positive attitude. TCR is a fast-growing company with immense potential for advancement and extended training to enhance your current skills.
- Installation: Install and setup of new equipment.
- Start-up: Assist with the startup and commissioning of new equipment
- Maintenance: Perform routine maintenance of customer owned equipment
- Repairs: Perform repairs on new and existing equipment
- Training: Assist in training customers on new equipment and process improvements as well as assist with training lower level service technicians.
- Troubleshooting: Basic troubleshooting over-the-phone and on premise to determine cause of operating errors and equipment malfunctions and take action to remedy the issue.
- Recording Activities: Complete work orders, record repairs, warranty work and maintenance performed.
- Travel: Road Warrior Level – up to, and most often, 100% travel to US and international customer sites, primary territory is Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois and Iowa. Our normal travel week is Monday – Thursday. Techs are usually home on Friday and most weekends and holidays.
- Housekeeping: Maintain main shop and service trailers with general organization and cleaning. Replenish trailer stock on regular basis and be responsible for project specific materials getting to job site when needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent, Associate degree preferred. Journeyman license highly desirable (Electrician or Millwright)
- Home base is Central Wisconsin, must be able to relocate within 100 miles.
- Experience in manufacturing maintenance a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in one or more the following skill sets: Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic
- Familiarity with electronics and electricity principles and how to apply them.
- Must be able to read and interpret complex and detailed documentations and written instructions.
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 suite. Ability to work in a mobile office environment.
- Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift/move 50 lbs.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Must also be able to obtain DOT Medical card.
- Knowledge of operation and maintenance of a wide variety of hand and power tools, hand tools and fabrication equipment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive, market-based wage to commensurate with education and experience
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes: health care coverage, retirement account, paid time off and paid holidays.
- Company supplied vehicle, uniforms, safety equipment, cellphone, computer and tools.
Pay: $55,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year